DNA DEEP HEALING
Naturopathy is based on the belief that the body has a natural ability to heal itself, given the right conditions. The right conditions involve eating what suits the person and living in an environment that supports their wellbeing. Any of the individual’s emotional or physical symptoms are included in this approach.
A naturopathic consultation involves looking at the client’s lifestyle, diet, exercise, breathing, and many other aspects we usually take for granted. Therapeutic care may include natural supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathic remedies, training, and dietary changes.
As a practitioner in Naturopathy and Homeopathy, Irina aims to help and support each individual’s inner resources and strengths to encourage natural healing by respecting her client’s uniqueness with personalized holistic treatments to promote deep healing and personal growth.
Different naturopaths draw on various tools and modalities, but ultimately we all subscribe to the same principles, which include:
1. Prevention is preferable to cure.
2. Nature is self-healing. There is a “Vital Force” in nature that will self-correct any imbalances given the right circumstances.
3. It is necessary to address the underlying cause of a condition rather than its resulting symptoms.
4. The person is treated as a whole, acknowledging the interconnection of the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of their life.
5. Work with the person, not the disease.
6. Individuality is vital. Each person is biochemically, emotionally, and intellectually unique and will therefore respond differently. No one shoe fits all.
7. All chronic disease results from a disrupted homeostatic balance, featuring either toxicity or deficiency or a combination of both.
8. A Naturopath is an educator/teacher, empowering the patient to take responsibility for his/her health.
TRUE HEALING IS NOT JUST THE PROCESS OF GETTING BETTER IT’S A PROCESS OF PERSONAL EVOLUTION
VIRTUAL CONSULTATION IN NATUROPATHY
> Initial online or telephone consultation: 144 $CAD – Lasts about 2 hours (and includes recommendations for diet, supplements, herbs, and lifestyle if appropriate)
> Single follow-up naturopathy consultation (online ) 99$ CAD – Lasts about 60 minutes.
- Payments are due at the end of each consultation (bank transfers, credit card, and PayPal are accepted)
- All virtual sessions are payable in advance and are non-refundable. Purchased sessions do not have an expiry date.
- Please note that there is a charge for appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice as a courtesy to other clients waiting for appointments.
- Reduced fees are available for students, seniors, and low-income citizens.
- 10% of every income goes to an animal shelter.
* Insurance Receipts are Available upon Request
Disclaimer: The information supplied on this website is for your education and interest and is in no way intended to diagnose or treat medical conditions or replace any medication prescribed by your primary healthcare specialist. It is your responsibility to seek advice from a healthcare professional who is qualified to help with and advise on treatment for your particular health concerns. Regarding the services I offer, results may vary from person to person as every case is different.
Discover More About
To get more information about our services and virtual consultations, please send us a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible